Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beach Read Help

We are headed down to my most favorite place in all the world soon and I need some good books to read while my toes are in the sand, mocktail in hand.

Last year, we took Grizz. He was mere weeks post ACL surgery, and I couldn't bear to board him. He loved it. I'm very sad we aren't able to take him this year.







 All that to say, what have been your favorite reads this summer? I feel like I should read something about newborn care, or something, so we know what to do with this baby come February, but some mindless reads would be welcome and much more beachy.

Bueller? Bueller?

3 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Bringing up Bebe- hilarious, sassy, yet has some good mommyhood stuff included.

Cassie said...

I just read Revenge Wears Prada and really enjoyed it. I hope they make a movie!

Unknown said...

A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet by Sophie Hudson (she lives in Bham!) and Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle. Both are short, hilarious, and a wee bit heartfelt.