After a day of work and a PT appointment
Total weight gain: Still at 10 lbs, and really think my bathroom scale is wrong. In a good way. I'm considering selling it after this pregnancy to a lucky buyer.
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Gap had a huge Columbus Day sale, and I racked up. Thanks, Christopher, for sailing the ocean blue in 1492 so I could get dresses and sweaters for 40% off.
Stretch Marks: I thought maybe I saw one and had a panic attack, but I don't think I did. So, I'm going to say no.
Sleep: Can't complain.
Best Moment this Week: Seeing all the movement kick into high gear. Close second is making a labored decision over crib bedding.
Miss anything? Well, it is Thursday, so I'll be missing that glass of wine, or three, with all the good shows.
Movement: Oh yes! It's crazy how fast it's picked up from here and there to very consistent coupled with seeing it from the outside. It's surreal!
Food Cravings: I wish I had some crazy craving to share. I just like to eat. Matt's birthday dinner is this weekend and I'm looking forward to some hot wings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much. Note to self for said birthday dinner.
Exercise: Completed a 5 miler Saturday with no walk breaks! (Unless you count the stop lights, which is just safety, in my opinion). The cool weather has helped keep the pace and heartrate as easy as they need to be.
Gender: Boy.
Labor signs: The only sign I have it's coming is there is a baby in there.
Symptoms: The PT was so helpful to teach me some stretches and strengthening exercises to help with sciatic pain. She is a runner, and was so encouraging about me being able to run as long as possible. I also got a short little massage out of the appointment - not a bad way to spend a Tuesday afternoon.
Most looking forward to: Heading to IKEA next weekend to pick out a dresser/changing table. Starting to put his nursery together is so fun!

3 comments:
I think IKEA dressers make the best changing table. Throw some cute knobs on and it is good to go.
I can't believe how fast time is flying!
Did you make your little chalkboard? I love it!
I don't even know how big a mango is! ;)
I LOVE our dressers from Ikea!
Post a Comment