How far along? 25 weeks. Or 7 months - whoa. Does that sound really far along? Baby is the size of a cauliflower, and weighs around 1.5 lbs. He knows up from down and is growing more hair!
Total weight gain: 12 pounds. Baby is growing!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and most tops. Some maternity tops are still a little big, and some of my regular tops still fit. I have quite the selection now.
Stretch Marks: None yet.
Sleep: Saturday was a record low at 2 hours - and we were at a hotel with no Hallmark Channel. It was tough finding something to watch. I suffered through an entire episode of Love It or List it where they didn't decide to Love It or List it. It only added to my exasperation.
Best Moment this Week: MS getting to feel Sunburst kick. I think he was really excited!
Miss anything? Nope. Loving getting ready for our boy!
Movement: I feel him a lot! I try not to be a little bitter I don't think I feel him quite as much because of the anterior placenta, just happy he's healthy and moving around!
Food Cravings: Salt salt salt. Me and the Morton girl are BFF. I'm thinking of inviting her to my baby shower.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Back to the first trimester nausea after eating.
Exercise: Still going pretty strong. Enjoyed my last evening run downtown while daylight allows.
Gender: All blue!
Labor signs: Negative.
Symptoms: The sciatic pain all but disappeared. I don't know if it is luck or the PT or a combination- but what a relief!
Most looking forward to: Putting his nursery together. Now that all the big decisions are made and ordered, it's going to be fun seeing it all put together and putting on the finishing touches.

2 comments:
Can't wait to see the nursery!!!
Ah I love posts like these :) Happy to be a new follower!
Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com
Post a Comment