PSA: I usually don't make it regular practice to take selfies in a hotel room (or ever), but I'm out of town this week so I'm leaving my pride behind for sake of documenting week 22. It was this or have housekeeping take my pic. I think I chose correctly.
Total weight gain: Right at 10 lbs. would love to keep this slow pace but I have no delusions the third trimester and the food centered holidays to come won't take their toll.
Maternity Clothes: I dare not try to wear regular pants. What's the point? But dresses and my regular loose tops still work great.
Stretch Marks: Nope. But I did "invest" in some Palmers Cocoa Butter. I feel misled. I thought it would smell like the beach. It does not.
Sleep: Can't complain.
Best Moment this Week: Baby boy is moving so much more this week! So reassuring- but still a little weird! Heart rate was 160 at this months appointment - if we didn't know he was a he that old wives tale would have me fooled.
Miss anything? A big glass of wine with Thursday night TV.
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular. The sweets aren't making me so sick anymore, and I could kill for some chocolate fro yo as I type...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah. Feeling pretty good!
Exercise: Still running 3x a week and trying to do weights as well. I feel super tight lately and have heard good things about prenatal yoga. Any DVD suggestions? Would like something I could do at home.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: I mentioned the sciatic pain to my doctor and she referred me to a PT "because it's only going to get worse". Hoping a couple sessions will help me learn to relieve some of the pain, because What to Expect was zero help. Pelvic tilts in my cube? NO THANKS.


1 comment:
1. love your purple shirt. 2. you've already met your 10/31 deadline. let's hope baby boy isn't as early as you are on his deadlines.
Post a Comment