How far along?.37 weeks.
Total weight gain: 23 lbs.My goal was to stay under 30, so I'm very pleased. Bring on the Fall 2014 races for motivation.
Maternity Clothes: Becoming limited. Accessories are the name of the game.
Stretch Marks: No. I've used my fair share of creams and oils, but I really think it's just the luck of the gene pool.
Sleep: I think I'm still doing pretty well. Lots of bathroom breaks, and hard to go back to sleep sometimes, but I think things could be far worse.
Best Moment this Week: Putting the finishing touches on the nursery and making his door hanger for the hospital. I feel like everything is coming together for us to be able to just wait patiently! The doctor estimated his weight this week to be a little above 7 lbs. Was that the best moment or the scariest? Verdict is still out.
Miss anything? Being able to stand for longer than 5 minutes without being tired. Does that count?
Movement: Yep, lots of fluid movements and body parts. Thrilled to see him still moving and shaking.
Food Cravings: Salty wins every time, but Valentines candy is out, so sweet still has a chance in the game.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much dinner.
Exercise: This week I've really noticed things are a lot harder. Too much running makes me hurt all day, so I've had to swallow my pride and make some adjustments. I'm just happy to still be getting out despite being 37 weeks and cold temps. I know the longer I can stay active, the more benefits for D-day. That's my mantra when it's easier to stay in bed.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: The day I turned 37 weeks, lots of people commented how much he had dropped. Confirmed at my 37 weeks appointment when despite no progress, she was shocked just how low down he was. I totally believe it. I almost get my daily exercise on the looong walk to the office bathroom.
Symptoms: I made the mistake of wearing taller heels one day this week and my ankles paid the price. I will need to be creative with my wardrobe to get more flats in these last few weeks - at least 8-5.
Most looking forward to: Besides birth day, I've been holding onto a deluxe pedicure gift card from Matt to use in the next week or so. I can't wait to be dipping my feet in that hot water soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment