Tuesday, January 14, 2014
34 Weeks
An unflattering picture is better than no picture at all. That's my motto. New Year's Eve 2013.
How far along? 34 weeks. Baby is the size of a cantaloupe!I believe it. He's a heavy little thing.
Total weight gain: 19 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: When I'm not rocking Matt's oversize sweatshirts and t-shirts, as seen above.
Stretch Marks: Still winning the battle.
Sleep: Sleeping really well still. If this keeps up, I'll consider myself lucky. For a few more weeks.
Best Moment this Week: Spending NYE in with pizza and some good friends.
Miss anything? Vacuuming without needing to sit down and catch my breath afterwards.
Movement: Lots of rolls.Lots of body parts. It freaked me out a lot at first, but now it's kind of fun.
Food Cravings: I really hoped this area would be more exciting, but I just like food. It's going to be hard to get back in line after February - I've been much more lax with my calories and sweet intake. All for a good cause.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much. Prenatal vitamins. Haven't quit either.
Exercise: Still going strong. Really trying to stay motivated, and it's hard.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Nothing yet.
Symptoms: Just getting tired/achy easier than usual. But overall, I cannot complain one bit.
Most looking forward to: Baby shower! This Type A is ready to get everything organized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad everything is going well! You look great, and 19 lbs ain't nothin'! You have my permission to be even more lax with calories and sweets :) Also, I need to know more about your fuzzy house shoes. I'm in the market for a pair.
Post a Comment