Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wright 3 Months

Dear Wright,
Whoa! This look says it all. I can't believe you are 12 weeks already either little buddy! But seriously, these chair pics aren't my forte. We'll get better.

You are such a happy baby! If one could mail order a baby, I'm not sure we could have requested a better one. You are so content, and when you cry, it's always an easy fix.



You love to get out and see the world, and everyone always comments on your hair. You are so fun!
 


 




Weight: At your 2 month appointment you were 10.1. I think you are creeping around 11.

 Height: 22 inches at your 2 month. You've definitely grown since then! You are a long, skinny little thing, and I love it!

 Medical Issues: Not a one. You are healthy as a horse, with the hair to match.

Sleep: You are a champion sleeper. Since about 8-9 weeks, you've been sleeping from 8-6:30. Naps are usually about an hour. You almost always wake up 30 minutes in, to the minute, but the paci usually puts you right back to sleep. The pediatrician said not to expect a full night sleep and long naps, and you picked the right one. Excellent work.

Clothes/Diapers (Sizes). Most 3 months are still too big, so you are sporting the 0-3 and size 1 diapers.

Diet: You are an awesome eater. We really started the bottles this week since I started back to work (wahhh!), but you've done great transitioning back and forth.

Favorite Gear: We've moved from the miracle blanket to the woombie, and you've slept like a baby. Ha. We couldn't live without the video monitor, bibs and the Bob. It's the only way I get a run in most days!

Milestones/Firsts: You love to smile and you are getting so close to a laugh! You've gotten the rolling from front to back down, and even started doing it in your crib at night. You are also starting to mimic noises we make. It's quite possibly the cutest thing ever.

Likes: The ceiling fan. I think you like it better than me or your Dad. You love to be held and swaddled.

Dislikes: Diaper change. You hate a wet diaper and hate having it changed. Pick a side, buddy.

Things I Don't Want to Forget: You are the sweetest, happiest baby. I had no idea how much pride I would take in everything about you and how much I would enjoy being your mom. I love seeing that sweet smile when I wake up you from nap, and how you stretch when I unswaddle you. The best! We love you more than you can imagine!

No comments: