Monday, December 9, 2013
30 Weeks
How far along? 30 Weeks. Baby is the size of a head of lettuce and weighs almost 3 pounds. He'll really start packing on the pounds in the next 10 weeks - although from the 4D he has stored up a good bit in some plump sweet cheeks!
Total weight gain: Between 16-17 pounds, depending on the day.
Maternity Clothes: Yep. And I've added the skill of being able to fill out a large sweatshirt.
Stretch Marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Sleeping well and loving an afternoon nap (on the weekends, of course)
Best Moment this Week: Indulging in delicious Thanksgiving food. My mom made a spice cake that was out of this world.
Miss anything? Nothing new worth noting.
Movement: He's most active at night. We'll be working on that post delivery.
Food Cravings: I keep eating sweets, and they always make me feel a little sick. Try, try again, I say. God forbid I not support the cake industry.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food is hit or miss these days, but nothing too bad.
Exercise: Running is getting a little harder, but it's still doable. I would have bet I quit by this point because it seemed SO far along, but as long as I feel good, I'm going to try and keep at it. I really think it's helped with any minor aches and pains, swelling and the ability to sleep. But part of that is probably just luck.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Just now learning what they are, for when we get a little bit closer.
Symptoms: A little more tired than usual, but nothing my 9 p.m. bedtime can't cure.
Most looking forward to: Enjoying the holidays with my little family, and soaking up our last Christmas just the 2 (and fur child) of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment