Tuesday, December 3, 2013
29 Weeks
How far along? 29 weeks.
Total weight gain: Between 16-17 pounds, depending on the day. Bring on the eggnog.
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Leggings are my best friend, as is the full panel since I now am sporting an outie. Yikes.
Stretch Marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Can't get enough. 9 hours plus a nap? Don't mind if I do. My days are numbered, I know that full well. Pretty sure that's a Psalm.
Best Moment this Week: 4D ultrasound, hands down. We debated doing one, but when the doctors office put it on special for the holidays, I couldn't resist. Now I've got a sweet little picture in my phone to show whoever will look:)
Miss anything? Not really. Sleeping on my stomach a little.
Movement: Lots! I can feel hands and feet, and sometimes have to push them back in. Alien.
Food Cravings: Hot Chocolate. I bought the 60 count box at Costco this week. He'll probably come out drinking hot chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food is hit or miss these days, but nothing too bad.
Exercise: Running, kickboxing, some weights. The 4D confirmed he is right on my bladder. Fun!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Nothing to report.
Symptoms: . Feel pretty good! I feel very blessed to have had a great pregnancy, despite the people that tell you "oh, you just wait a few more weeks." Jeez.
Most looking forward to: If the crib will ever come in...finishing the nursery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look amazing! Can't wait it get a peek at that nursery :)
Post a Comment