Monday, September 23, 2013

20 Weeks

Whoaaa...we're halfway there...
I couldn't resist. 

I had to let Namath participate to mark the halfway point.




How far along? 20 weeks. Baby is the size of a mango/banana. This week marks changing from crown to rump length to crown to foot length, now that baby is spreading his legs and kicking more. Go Sunburst!

Total weight gain: 7 lbs. How long do I have to keep recording this?

Maternity Clothes: Definitely moved to the maternity pants. Can still wear regular tops, especially with my looong tanks that go underneath to seal any gaps. I took advantage of a Gap fall sale to grab some long sleeve tee's and the supersoft leggings everyone raves about.

Stretch Marks: Nope.

Sleep: I'm not sure if never being tired first trimester has caught up with me, but I've been in bed by 8:30 most of this week.

Best Moment this Week: Shopping for little boy's nursery. I think it's coming together in my mind - which these days doesn't mean a whole lot. Excited for fabric swatches to come in and see if I can move full speed ahead.

Miss anything? My hands not smelling like maple syrup. Seriously. Did anyone else have this?! MS even asked me one morning if I got up in the night to eat waffles. Good idea...but no. Just call me Aunt Jemima.

Movement: I've felt enough little pops and wiggles that I don't think I'm imagining it. But it's just not consistent yet. If I feed the baby, will he grow faster and in turn, move more? That's my theory.

Food Cravings: Sweets don't make me quite as sick as they did before. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. Maybe I drowned the sickness in all the icing last week. Like shock therapy.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The living will questions I had to answer upon pre-registering at the hospital. Yikes. Moving on...

Exercise: It was a good week. Baby and I got a few runs in, and lifted some weights.I'll be lifting that car seat in no time.

Gender: Boy!! I'm officially very outnumbered. Now playing the name game. Forget Trivia Pursuit. This game is HARD.

Labor signs:Nope.

Symptoms: The sciatic nerve has been screaming this week. I've screamed back a couple times. Thank God for the Snoogle. Really giving some thought to the chiropractor.

1 comment:

Mateya said...

You look great! The name game is hard, but yet so fun!