A little blurry, but pretty good for before 8 am.
Total weight gain: Per my scale Monday morning, 7 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Loving the pants - so much more comfortable and easier than the rubberband trick (especially when it's time to go to the bathroom). Lots of maternity Gap/Old Navy maternity t-shirts on the weekend.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping well!
Best Moment this Week: Finding out Sunburst is a little boy! I hear great things about little boys and it just made the baby so much more real. It makes my heart so happy to think about him.
He also got his first few items of clothing. I think his closet will fill up fast!
Miss anything? I know I sound like a lush, but a beer during the stroke inducing Alabama/Texas A&M game Saturday would have been real nice.
Movement: Confirmed at our ultrasound the placenta is in front, so it's acting as a shock absorber for baby's movements. I won't lie, I was a little bummed, since most people seem to be feeling a lot of movement at this point. But, my doctor told me she also had an anterior placenta for one of her pregnancies, and was feeling things by 21 weeks. All that being said, I do feel some wiggles and kicks. They are just subtle and not very consistent yet.
Food Cravings: Bring on the salt. Although I had my fair share of sugar this weekend...
Hello, Savage's icing! When Matt's mom offers to bring dessert, she doesn't mess around.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've had several good days in a row and took advantage of eating with no nausea! It was back on Sunday though. Not a big deal, though.
Exercise: Ran twice during the week last week and did a weight workout. Saturday finally felt like Fall, so I took advantage and got in a 5 miler with baby boy. I felt great - he's going to be an athlete...I can feel it. Don't worry, I'm running to the salon to get these highlights freshened up asap.
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs:Nope.
Symptoms: I think the round ligament pain has entered the picture. After running, running errands and doing some cleaning Saturday, all I wanted to do was sit to ease the achiness. So I did. I was in bed by 8:30 with a heating pillow and an episode of Sister Wives...which brings on a whole other type of pain.
Most looking forward to: Starting to pick out the crib, glider and bedding, now that we know it's a boy. It's so real to start preparing for his arrival. We are so excited!




4 comments:
Hahah - even though I am an Aggie, I don't think I would want my own son to turn out like Johnny Football! The lettering on your chalkboard is super cute!
You look AMAZING! And I'm so so impressed that you are running 5 miles. That's pretty incredible! Yay for baby boy!!! :)
Okay...I am an entire month behind you and I am pretty sure your stomach is waaay smaller than mine. No fair! But you do look great =). And I can't wait to see what you decide on for the nursery!
So exciting about baby boy!! I'm now 26 weeks with a little girl (and also have an anterior placenta). By about 23/24 weeks I feel her ALL the time and pretty strong. It'll happen soon and it is the coolest feeling ever. Such a blessing. Best wishes!
Post a Comment