Better late than never...
How far along? 18 weeks. Baby is the size of a bell pepper. See, all that mexican is helping! Baby S is flexing his arms and legs this week. I should follow suit with some weights. It's a BIG week! Ultrasound to determine, first and foremost, if baby is healthy, and almost as exciting, is Sunburst a he or she!
Total weight gain: Seem to be holding at about 3-5 lbs. I trust the doctors scale more than my own, but I have another afternoon appointment, and you know how fair I think that weigh in is.
Maternity Clothes: Anxious for some cool temps to try out the new jeans, leggings and tops. But right now, dresses are working just fine.
Stretch Marks: Nada.
Sleep: Sleep is good. I'm really thirsty before bed, so I usually down a bottle of water. We all know how that ends.
Best Moment this Week: Tie for first: Putting the hardwoods down in the nursery. I've almost stopped calling it the guest room. Finding out a good friend of ours from Sunday School is expecting in March. Have loved having someone to swap stories with! We also did some exploring of Buy Buy Baby to help with my research. Some of this stuff is starting to make sense...
Miss anything? Good headache medicine. And I know I will miss some cold beers when Alabama plays Texas A&M this weekend....
Movement: I think I feel it? Sometimes? It's really hard to tell. I'll be interested to see at the ultrasound if the placenta is out front. That would explain why I don't feel clear movements yet.
Food Cravings: I think we've covered this. Don't think I didn't head to the gas station for sour punch straws on Saturday. Heaven.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dinner always seems to do it. It's gotten better since I started the acid medicine, but still not 100%.
Exercise: Made it to 4.5 miles on Saturday! We won't talk about my pace. 4.5 was a big deal.
Gender: TOMORROW. SO fun!
Labor signs:Nope.
Symptoms: Headaches and slight nausea. All par for the course. Hello, lover -
Most looking forward to: If you don't know this by now, I worry for your reading comprehension:)



3 comments:
4.5 miles. SERIOUSLY?! Geeez. I'm suck.
The nursery looks beautiful with those hardwood floors! And I am really impressed you're out running so far. I feel like a total slacker in my pajamas right now!
Love the hardwood floors! Excited to see how the nursery turns out!
Post a Comment