Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Catching Up

  We've been staying busy this week. Babysitting and taking makeup-less pictures at the hands of my nieces. Well, for me. MS's pictures are almost always makeup-less.

 The littlest one walked all around in MS's shoes in her favorite outfit.

 We ventured out with the beast and some contraband  homemade green beer to the park for a picnic and photo shoot. He's sexy and he knows it.

And a little sweet. At least when he's burning hot.


Some of us have squeezed into some tight spaces.

Acted really precious. Then someone knocked over and shattered a lamp. Someone might have cried about it. But I won't name any names.


We've eaten my most favorite meal...

and some really good cupcakes.



Of course March wouldn't be complete without some basketball watching.

I think that's about where we stand.

1 comment:

HB said...

I couldn't love the last three pictures anymore... and in that order. Sweets, noodle bowl and laying on the couch. Can I come over?