I've had nothing exciting to write about, so decided I would bore you with a list.
- It POURED on Monday. Perfect weather for laundry and TV which was fine by me. Not great weather for the 45 minute drive to my parents to cook out. Yes, cook out. I was 98% sure the drive up there was how I was going to die and they would find my body in a ravine at some point this week. Clearly, I'm dramatic.
- Since the rain wasn't letting up among other factors, we ran during lunch on Tuesday. Fact: running in the rain makes you feel like you are working 10 times harder, when in fact, you are not. Fact: North Face rain jackets aren't good workout gear.
- Insert something here about football and pumpkin spice lattes. Fall is here. You heard it here last.
No comments:
Post a Comment