But, working with what I have, I usually go with a few new OPI colors each season. My stash has been running pretty low lately, so when I saw a great deal at CVS, I cheated on the OPI in the name of budget beauty.
I think I spent around $18 and got back 18 extra care bucks to use on my next purchase.
I'm really liking the third from the left - its more of a bright purple than a bright pink. No, your eyes didn't deceive you, some shades are scented. All I need is some Dr. Pepper flavored chapstick and Hello Kitty pens and I'll be ready for the 4th grade.
Now that I've bought all bright nail polish, I'm sure the weather will turn to fall any day now. Thank me later.
Any fall color suggestions? I have some money to spend at CVS.
3 comments:
Ooh la la! Love the color to the far right! I'm still pretty excited about my good friend Jaque. Do you know him???
I love CVS extracare bucks!!! :)
I always stick with Sally Hansen...and I know gray was in last year but her Flirt is one of my favorites for fall! Also, Commander in Chic, but not sure which brand that is!
I love OPI polishes. My favorites are Bubble Bath for spring/summer, You Don't Know Jacques for fall, and Lincoln Park After Dark for winter. Revlon polishes are great, too. They used to have one called Coral Red that I loved. I can't really wear real red with my skin tone, but the coral made it really work for me.
Post a Comment